Estimator / Project Manager / Construction / Flooring
Commercial interior-finish flooring and construction company has an immediate opening available for an Estimator/Project Manager to work in our office headquarters located in Elkridge, MD. Candidate will be working with our operations department, answering bid requests, writing proposals, expediting awarded contracts and ensuring customer satisfaction. Multiple types of floor covering expertise is desired. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Company provided benefits available. Please submit your resume via email or visit our website at www.rhi-flooring.com and click the careers tab.
- Ability to read, understand, and calculate blue prints/plans/drawings and any other construction documents that pertain to a work request.
- Ensure all documentation is in order and complete as required by contract.
- Serve as primary point of contact from signing of contract to job closure.
- Comply with all OSHA safety guidelines as well as company safety policy.
- Maintain up to date records on everything pertaining to each job. (i.e. time-sheets, purchase orders, change orders, requests, etc.)
- Oversee project efforts in conjunction with superintendent and filed employees.
- Coordinating with management in planning, scheduling, and project execution to customer satisfaction.
- Interacting with customers or their representatives on a daily basis regarding job progress and maintenance from start to finish.
- Computer, communication, multi-tasking and problem solving skills are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Commercial Flooring installation
Thu, 18 May 2017 09:24:47 PDT