Prestigious private, family oriented, high-volume country club in Houston, Texas is seeking an enthusiastic individual for our Catering Manager position.
Reporting directly to the Director of Catering, the Catering Manager is an integral part of the Catering team and works closely with the Assistant Managers.
The successful candidate can anticipate compensation and benefit package that is commensurate with ability, experience and performance.
Benefit package includes: Medical insurance and optional dental and vision insurance; Life insurance at no cost; Personal Time Off (PTO); 401(k) Plan with match; Scholarship program; Free Meals.
- Working with members and guest to organize and plan business and social events with the club
- Weekly organization and distribution of banquet event orders
- Communication and follow up to member inquiries
- Act as a liaison between the catering office and other departments of the club, including kitchen, golf, tennis, fitness, swimming and others
- Assists with developing marketing materials for club events
- Liaison between Club and vendors, maintaining strong working relationship
- Minimum of 2 years of catering and event experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of and experience I private club industry is a plus
- Able to represent the Club in a professional manner including communication and appearance
- Takes initiative and is able to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Detailed oriented
- Knowledge of food and wine
- Knowledge of basic and industry software including Microsoft Excel, Work and InDesign
- Familiarity with golf and tennis operations a plus
- Ability to work in a multifaceted operation
- Positive attitude and pleasant disposition
- Proven ability to lead and guide members and guest through the planning process
- Critical thinking to ensure the best possible outcome
- Is a team player and treats others with respect
Please present cover letter and resume.
~ Competitive Wages~
Great Work Environment!
Private, family oriented, full service top rated country club located in the Galleria area is gearing up for fall dining. If you are seeking a challenging career that offers opportunities, enrichment and a supportive work environment - then we are ready for you.
We believe our Members enjoy our Club because of our caring and attentive staff who are focused on providing efficient service and a quality cub experience.
Please attach resume to be considered.
Excellent Pay and Benefits:
Regular Full Time Benefits include PTO (Paid Time Off); Health, Dental and Vision Insurance. No cost Life and Dependent Life Insurance; 401(k) Plan with employer match; Employee Meals; Scholarship Program
Thu, 18 May 2017 19:18:04 PDT