• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; approving timesheets; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
• Experience in running a successful aesthetic medicine/cosmetic dermatology/cosmetic plastic surgery practice or similar management role in hospitality/luxury service industry.
• Superior performance with executive, administrative, operational leadership
• Aptitude with practice management software systems
• Possess ability to multi-task and assist all staff in creating successful roles
• Ability to serve as human resources manager
• Experience with team building and continuing staff education & training
• Ability to maintain, develop, and implement creative marketing programs and to track effectiveness / returns on investment
• Mature interpersonal skills to facilitate a healthy & fun teamwork environment for all staff and clinical care providers
• Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree/training encouraged.
A bachelor's degree in management or a healthcare-related field and a minimum of two years of experience in management in a medical setting highly preferred.
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
• Time will be divided between sitting, standing, walking
Beverly Hills, CA
Thu, 18 May 2017 13:37:12 PDT