• Face-to-face marketing
• Partner with the resort front desk to receive arrival sheets of the guests that should be checking in during their shift.
• Distributing parking passes, activity schedules and area brochures to the guest.
• Ask the guest to schedule a time to meet with member services to discuss their owner update.
• To entice the guest to attend the owner update
• The coordinator may offer gifts that the guest will receive after participating in the update.
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to service both internal and external customers
• Proficient in Excel and Word and knowledgeable of CRS and mainframe
• Clear concise written and verbal communication skills
• Go getter with an outgoing, bubbly attitude. Must have the ability to make friends with clients instantly.
• Ability to work independently
• College courses in marketing preferred
With more than 16,000 associates and 200 resort properties worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership is not only the world's largest vacation ownership company, but is consistently ranked as an employer of choice in the markets we serve.
We strive to treat our associates, owners and guests with integrity and respect at every opportunity.
Edisto Island, SC
Thu, 18 May 2017 07:05:55 PDT