Store Manager (San Antonio)
- Recruit, hire and train positive, enthusiastic employees, ensuring excellent customer service.
- Promote and ensure a safe, positive, public image within the neighboring community.
- Promote excellent service and resolve customer complaints in a timely, professional manner.
- Develop and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the store is clean, adequately stocked, organized and well-kept based on Division standards.
- Schedule employees to maximize customer service and maintain store image.
- Develop position and professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Analyze daily sales and expense information and take appropriate action to maximize sales and net profits.
- Budget and forecast P&L lines, as well as understand and manage merchandise programs.
Required skills for this Store Manager position include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Food Service or QSR experience is a plus
- Two or more years of experience in retail management preferred
- Ability to operate the store computer and electronic systems
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) English
- A valid driver's license and adequate transportation
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to manage a business that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
As one of the nation's premier operators of more than 15,000 convenience stores, we strive to be the best place to shop and work. For our customers, that means fast, friendly service, and a quality shopping experience each time they visit one of our stores, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. For our employees, that means offering a dynamic work environment, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
To reach our goal of being the best place to work, we offer a full range of benefits to our employees including: Competitive salaries
Medical and dental plans
401(k) savings plans
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
San Antonio, TX
Thu, 18 May 2017 08:15:44 PDT