Residential Directors/Assistant Residential Directors
Residential Director/Assistant Director: Providing support and direct care to people with developmental disabilities in a group home in Gloucester County. Directors & Assistants assume the responsibilities for the general operation of the residential program and provides residents opportunity for maximum growth.
- BA/BS degree and/or experience in the Human Services or related field is preferred or experience may be substituted on a one (1) year experience to one (1) year of school basis.
- Supervisory/Managment Experience
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be 18 years of age
- Satisfactorily pass Physical/Drug Screening
Our group homes are staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- FT Positions
- FT Benefits include: Medical,dental, life insurance, pension, and paid vacation/sick/personal time
The Arc Gloucester empowers individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families to achieve their highest potential through advocacy, education, and quality services.
West Deptford, NJ
Thu, 18 May 2017 13:27:13 PDT