Systems Engineer - SATCOM
Barnett Engineering & Signaling Laboratories LLC (BESL) is seeking qualified individuals to provide a full range of solutions and services in support of US Air Force's most technically, challenging problems. The qualified SATCOM Maintenance candidate shall be responsible for the following tasks applicable to the Space Range Operations Center (SROC), Restricted Area (RA) Antenna Pad, Fixed Signal Monitoring Unit (FSMU), Deployable Signal Monitoring Unit (DSMU), and the Interim Test Bed (ITB). These tasks span 4 separate geographic locations, each requiring distinct clearance, permissions, and training to access, as well as unit and mission de-confliction:
- All bench and in-system testing of components
- All troubleshooting and maintenance of components (heavy RF knowledge needed at times)
- RF Engineer support
- Generation of Test Procedures
- Generation of Work Order Flow Tags (WOFTs)
- Help Desk response
- Issuance and Receipt of components for above listed tasks or Return to Vendor (RTV)
- Tracking/Maintaining Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratory (PMEL) components
- Inventory and Inspection of components (Depot Level Inspection or DLI)
- Including Preventive Maintenance Inspection (PMI) of the entire ITB and select other components (as defined by the T.O.)
- Plan/Coordinate Range Window tasks
- Coordinate with unit directly for task completion
- Must be able to perform strenuous physical indoor and/or outdoor actiity; Ability to lift > 50lbs
- Professional interaction with Customer and User required at all times
- -TS/SCI Security Clearance
- - Security + Certificate
- - 3-5 Years experience in related field
- - Bachelors in related field preferred
Barnett Engineering & Signaling Laboratories LLC (BESL) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits and termination of employment. All employment practices and activities are conducted on a non-discriminatory basis.
Barnett Engineering & Signaling Laboratories LLC (BESL), is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned, Small Business (SDVOSB), operationally focused, technical company located in seven locations both in the U.S. and abroad. BESL has a proven track record of outstanding service and customer satisfaction and is able to responsively manage and commit resources to meet contract and task requirements.
Core capabilities include: Systems Engineering, Intelligence Support, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition Planning, Modeling and Simulation, Training, and Operational Concept Development in multiple mission areas encompassing Offensive and Defensive Space Control, Cyber Information and Operations, and Intelligence Community Support.
Specialties include: Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), Electronic and Communications Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), Cyber Information and Operations, Offensive and Defensive Space Control We support: U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Missile Defense Agency (MDA), National Security Agency (NSA), National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), and the US Intelligence Community (IC).
We offer: Highly Competitive Salaries, Vacation and Personal Days, Comprehensive Benefit Suite (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance and more), Company Savings Program - competitive, company matching, Tuition Assistance and more!
Colorado Springs, CO
Thu, 18 May 2017 15:38:25 PDT