NCI: As the Network Control Center Manager ,you will oversee technicians , system administrators , and network operators responsible for AFNCR enterprise systems and services. NCI is always seeking talent and although this position is contingent upon an open position, we encourage you to apply. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. NCI is always seeking talent and although this position is contingent upon an open position, we encourage you to apply.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Maintain communications and coordination between internal and external service providers delivering services to AFNCR customers.
- Establish industry-best-practices for monitoring and reporting all enterprise network's statuses.
- Ensure all system configuration data , diagrams , runbooks , and lifecycle management information remains current and available.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience managing operations centers supporting 15,000 or more customers and integrating service providers for a blend of basic and premier customers.
- Possess current certifications in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 methodology and process management , Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) , Project Management Professional (PMP), Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms, and public/private cloud infrastructure.
facebook Twitter LinkedIn
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health and civilian government agencies. The company has the expertise and proven track record to solve its customers most important and complex mission challenges through technology and innovation. NCI's team of highly skilled professionals focuses on delivering cost-effective solutions and services in the areas of agile development and integration; cybersecurity and information assurance; engineering and logistics; big data and data analytics; IT infrastructure optimization and service management; and health and program integrity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, NCI has approximately 2,000 employees operating at more than 100 locations worldwide.
Andrews Air Force Base, MD
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 07:42:55 PDT