Executive Producer + Sales (Phoenix, AZ)
Are you ready to start your new career? VoiceAmerica, the leader in content creation and distribution, is in search of the right person to join, learn, and train to become an Executive Producer. We have been looking for you and hope you have been in search of a career. We believe we have the right opportunity for the right person. We offer to our team:
- Base pay plus commission
- Industry leading sliding scale on commissions
- Paid vacation
- Flexible office hours
- Health Insurance (following 60 days of employment)
- Dental benefits (following 60 days of employment)
- Focus on outbound and inbound telephone communications with prospective clients
- Manage prospecting and client acquisition process
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in direct outbound and inbound interactions
- Computer skills to handle navigating web, e-mail accounts, and company CRM
- Patience and ability to learn and train for up to 3 months
VoiceAmerica Talk Radio Network is the leading producer, distributor, and online broadcaster of original live and on demand talk radio programming worldwide. We deliver hundreds of original programs weekly through eight branded channels: VoiceAmerica Variety, VoiceAmerica Empowerment, VoiceAmerica Health & Wellness, VoiceAmerica Business, VoiceAmerica Sports, VoiceAmerica 7th Wave, VoiceAmerica Kids, and VoiceAmerica Women.
VoiceAmerica Talk Radio Network is a true online broadcast network reaching a rapidly expanding domestic and international audience of millions of listeners every month in more than 140 countries worldwide.
VoiceAmerica has been a pioneer in original live talk radio programming for the past fifteen years. We continue to produce exceptional radio content that emotionally connects and creates lasting impact in the lives of our global listening audience.
Thu, 18 May 2017 17:30:06 PDT