Scrum Master in Washington, DC
Elite Technical is seeking a Scrum Master to lead Scrum team(s) and work with supporting teams for our customer, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance Organization, in SW Washington, DC. This individual will be primarily working with the scrum team, product owners, extended teams, and management team to support agile delivery and build high performing agile teams:
Responsibilities will, but not limited to, include:
• Coaching to team members who are new to Scrum and Agile practices
• Work with Functional Resource Managers to establish Development, Testing and deployment processes and best practices to improve and enhance delivery
• Work Proactively with technical SME's to identify dependencies to functional features.
• Work with Product Manager and Product Owner to facilitate Product Increment and Sprint planning as well as other Agile Ceremonies
• Work with product owner, and extended teams to ensure seamless delivery.
• Daily Scrum execution for multiple Scrum teams.
• Other Project Management deliverables as assigned
• Proven leadership experience in IT delivery
• Provide need based coaching to team members to be agile and support agile delivery.
• Clear experience transforming teams to Agile/Scrum from waterfall or other methodologies.
• Hands on experience on Agile practices, Scrum process, Kanban etc. as an Agile Practitioner/Scrum Master.
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery tools and processes. This is a PLUS
Elite Technical Services has over two decades of practice credibility. We support all phases of IT project delivery (PMO), information technology service management (ITSM) and engineering implementation missions (Professional Services). Our customers include Federal Civilian and Defense Agencies as well as commercial Systems Integration firms from small disadvantaged businesses through Fortune 100 Companies. We combine the right talent with highly skilled outcomes-minded management to create a team that delivers program objectives and is focused on surpassing budget and schedule projections.
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 20:05:11 PDT