Marketing Assistant-Beauty Industry Experience-Spanish Speaking Pref
Primary Responsibility / Summary: Responsible for assisting in the development and management of all marketing needs for the company, products and overall company in the professional and consumer marketplace. Help with data collection and analysis for market research. Perform administrative duties for the rest of the marketing department. Tasked with researching various cost factors for prospective marketing campaigns, as well as helping to coordinate existing campaigns by filtering necessary information among marketing, sales, and advertising teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in gathering information on competitors and methods of marketing and distribution.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing department by preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions.
- Participate in marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Product Development:
- Test and tweak samples until a final sample is approved
- Assist Production Manager in coordinating production schedule, final sampling
- Work with vendors to source and develop appropriate product
- Write, translate and product copy: Manuals, warranty information and any other necessary copy required on the packaging
- Graphics Department Projects (Daily)
- Support graphics team's needs when designing products look and feel.
- Assist in creating marketing components (copy, art direction, etc.) to better prioritize and meet deadlines
- Work with Brand Manager to select product line-up for promotional calendar. Support the creation of promotional materials for sales and customer services teams.
- Support management of Media and Advertising, assist in copy writing, proofing and deadline management.
- Maintain Website
- Work with Web Developer maintain website
- Manage and create web pages as needed
- Provide marketing copy, images and videos
- Work with graphics to create web banners and images
- Social Media
- Support in creating marketing messages and promotions
- Work with graphic to create banners and social media posts
- Work with PR Director to create new post ideas and content
- Support Video/Photo Shoots
- Help interview and select talent.
- Coordinate models for hair, make-up, wardrobe, photography
- Work with graphics to acquire proper tools and shoot materials ie: camera rentals, props, etc.
- Support Marketing/Sales Materials needs. Materials include: Sales sheets, Deal Sheets, Brochures, Product Knowledge, etc.,
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists Public Relations and Graphics department to ensure product knowledge and specifications.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- No supervisor responsibilities required
Education & Experience
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required to Perform Job Duties
- Able to communicate effectively with all team members internally and externally - but not limited to all vendors
- Being able to work well in a team environment and independently to execute all tasks - team player with an ability to problem solve and willing to share ideas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented with all tasks and duties
- Time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities - being flexible to change and re-prioritize task and responsibilities as need.
- Able to work within a fast paced work environment
- Proficiency in working on Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and copy writing skills
- Successful experience with social media management
- Well organized and able to balance multiple projects
- Self-motivated and proactive worker
- Original thinker who is open to sharing and receiving ideas
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and Communications required
Styling appliance company driven by excellence and dedicated to providing the best, most innovative products and solutions for today's professional beauty market.
Our mission is to become the global brand of choice for premier salons, stylists and platform artists offering the highest quality, technologically advanced styling tools, education and career training, with outstanding customer service.
Santa Clarita, CA
Sat, 6 May 2017 08:30:27 PDT