Adjunct Faculty - Business Psychology Department - Chicago Campus
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
The IO & Business Psychology department is seeking highly qualified candidates for adjunct faculty positions at our Downtown Chicago Campus. Our faculty members typify an engaged practitioner model of education to teach masters and doctoral-level psychology courses and integrate technology into classroom instruction. We offer courses in IO, Business Psychology, and Organizational Leadership, related specialty areas including:
Job analysis, personnel psychology, performance appraisal, individual interviewing and assessment, organizational behavior
Social Psychology, Business, Non-profit, Government consulting, Consultant Business Development
Leadership in Corporate or Government or Non-profit settings, Public policy
Advanced Statistics, Quantitative, Qualitative
- Must be comfortable with managing assignments and feedback via an online learning management system.
- Deliver established course content in alignment with the principles of adult learning.
- Augment course content with professional experiences, critical appraisal of theory, and practical examples.
- Design and execute in-class activities to increase student engagement and reinforce key concepts and learning goals.
- Grade papers and assignments within two weeks of the assignment being turned in.
- As appropriate, provide constructive feedback regarding I/O theory, practical application, relevant APA formatting guidelines, writing/presentation skills, and in-class contributions.
- Model and enforce standards of ethics and professionalism consistent within the school's mission.
- Administrative responsibilities including entering attendance, providing feedback on student progress, and minimal administrative meetings.
- Meet with students as needed regarding class progress and academic performance.
Doctoral degree required.
Related business experience.
Strong commitment to academic excellence, research, community service, and diversity.
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.