Open date: March 23rd, 2016
Last review date: November 1st, 2016
Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Final date: June 30th, 2017
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Position: Lecturers (Full-time or Part-time)
The UC Irvine Paul Merage School of Business is currently accepting applicants for temporary, full/part-time Lecturers for the 2016-2017 academic year to teach courses in Graduate and Undergraduate programs. Professional expertise and/or previous teaching experience are required. Advanced degrees preferred. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Generally, lecturers are offered appointments for one quarter at a time and at varying percentages of time, depending on the number and nature of courses assigned. Some courses are scheduled during the day; other courses are scheduled for evenings and/or weekends including summer.
Positions may be available in the following disciplines:
• Economics / Public Policy / Health Care
• Information Systems
• Operations and Decision Technologies
• Organization and Management
Applications should be submitted online at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03336 and must include:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Cover Letter indicating your area(s) of interest
• Teaching Evaluations (if applicable)
More information about UCI's Paul Merage School of Business can be found at: www.merage.uci.edu
Under Federal law, the University of California may employ only individuals who are legally authorized to work in the United States as established by providing documents specified in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
"The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy. A recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity, UCI is responsive to the needs of dual career couples, supports work-life balance through an array of family-friendly policies, and is dedicated to broadening participation in higher education."
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. http://advance.uci.edu/RecruitAd.html#Statement (Optional)
- Teaching Evaluations (Optional)
- Samples of Scholarly Writing (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
0-3 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now