Gift Administration Specialist
GIFT ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST
The University of Illinois Foundation, through the Gift Administration Department, provides a broad array of services that support Advancement efforts. The Department seeks a dynamic, highly motivated individual for a challenging and interesting position on this customer service focused team.
This professional position will focus on monitoring and reviewing donor intent of gift funds, especially endowment funds; and daily communication with donors and college departments regarding gift fund use and management.
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum of three years related work experience
• Strong customer services skills
• Ability to present training materials to end users in both large and small settings
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to recognize and set priorities and coordinate work in order to meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Ability to work with diverse constituent groups
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to learn and master position-related software and databases
• Ability to exercise courtesy, tact and flexibility
• Familiarity with database and data/report generation applications and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with accounting or business-related fields
• Experience with the donor Tracking and Engagement Database (TED) and Banner
• Knowledge of University of Illinois Foundation and University of Illinois administrative systems and procedures
• Familiarity with University Advancement activities.
Competitive benefit package and compensation commensurate with experience. Comprehensive background check including but not limited to a criminal conviction and credit check will be conducted.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2017
Application Process: For full consideration, all candidates must complete an online application and include a resume and cover a letter. Candidates may create a profile through https://jobs.uif.uillinois.edu. For further information regarding application procedures, contact Foundation Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS FOUNDATION
IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Close Date: 06/08/2017