ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY
Duties: The associate director of digital engagement strategy works within Alumni Relations and is responsible for execution of the strategy for online programming, technology platforms, and the alumni website. This position reports to the senior associate director of digital strategy and leads the online transition and virtual integration of graduating students into the alumni network as well as the overall usability, analytics, and marketing and promotion of the alumni directory. The incumbent will also lead the project management of several large website projects for flagship events with an emphasis on user experience, website architecture, online event registration, reporting and analytics, and cohesion of overall digital strategy. Additionally, this position will ensure the alumni experience is consistent and Wharton-caliber through websites, social media, and the help desk. The incumbent will help manage existing online programming like the Wharton Webinar Series as well as develop and lead strategy to create new digital initiatives. This position works closely with partners across the school to effectively market and measure our online engagement of alumni, and to execute cross-department technology collaborations.
Qualifications: * A Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Experience in alumni relations or development desired.
* Demonstrates a high level of comfort with technology and willingness to learn the functionality of new platforms.
* Ability to gather and articulate user requirements between functional and technical staff.
* Demonstrated project management, presentation, communication, and data analytical skills.
* Demonstrated knowledge of CMS platforms, Office Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
* Experience in serving volunteer organizations and understanding of volunteer perspective.
* Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* Understanding of international cultures and heightened diplomacy skills; confidence and maturity to work with senior business alumni and faculty.
* Effective at handling international and domestic relationships remotely.
* Cvent, website analytics tools (Google Analytics), and WordPress experience is desired.
* Must be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends.
* Valid driver's license required.
Reference Number: 07-25880
Salary Grade: 027
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: External Affairs
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: F-Development/Fundraising/Marketing