Digital Marketing Strategist in Beautiful Southwest Colorado
Are you fascinated by digital media and marketing? Do you enjoy working with small-business owners, to help them grow with digital marketing?
If so, you might be a perfect fit as a Digital Marketing Strategist in beautiful Durango, Colorado!
Your day would focus on four primary actions:
1. Identify high-potential prospects
2. Capture the prospect's primary business objectives
3. Recommend comprehensive and scalable digital programs
4. Initiate frequent (biweekly) follow-up with recommendations for expanding and improving performance of every aspect of every campaign
Ballantine Communications, Inc. located in Durango, CO, is looking for Digital Marketing Strategist who is connected, social-media savvy, high-energy, productive individuals who devour advertising media, stay future-proof and want to be part of a dynamic SMB marketing team.
• 2-3 Years of outside/inside sales experience
• College degree or equivalent experience in advertising, marketing or mass communications is preferred
social media marketing
• Strong skill in planning, communication, organization and in developing customer relationships
• Excellent presentation skills are required in both development and presenting material
• Ability to travel throughout the assigned territory area
• Must have a Valid Driver's License and insurance requirements
Ballantine Communications Inc. and it flagship publication The Durango Herald, have been committed to excellence in journalism for more than 60 years. BCI is a family-owned company with a dedication to the viability of our legacy publications with a serious, spirited, rigorous and ongoing commitment to a digital-first newsroom. The Durango Herald has been repeatedly honored as the best small daily in Colorado. BCI is an equal opportunity employer and offers a strong benefits package.
Wed, 3 May 2017 15:30:41 PDT