Sealing Program Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Implementation of the phase gate review process (Customer Product Development Process or CPD) for customer application projects, development projects, and other types of internal projects. The purpose is to ensure Sealing Systems delivers its projects and programs in accordance with well-defined goals (performance, timing, and cost).
The program manager must promote a disciplined approach to project management using SSG's phase gated review process throughout the organization.
- Personal management of large-scale programs.
- Oversight of the portfolio of projects assigned to him/her.
- Coordinate or conduct Project Gate Reviews.
- Provide "fresh eyes" input to all Gate Reviews in assigned projects.
- Manage resources for projects he/she personally manages.
- Utilization and advancement of ProjectLink as a project management system.
- Escalate visibility of at-risk projects.
- Provide regular summary of project status.
- Work directly with customers and suppliers as needed on specific programs and work closely with Sales, Engineering, and Operations to create team accountability
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management methodologies.
- Good problem solving skills with working knowledge of FM PM tools.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral, to all levels of the organization (within F-M, customers, and suppliers).
- Ability to train others in business processes and systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Goal oriented and results based thinking.
- Excel in a team oriented environment.
- Capable of providing support as requested by supervisor.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, PMI Certification, or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to plan and manage complex projects crossing over many departmental lines.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to use other root cause analyses (such as Fault Tree Analysis, Ishikawa Diagrams, etc.)
- Effective communication skills, written and oral, to all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of computers and software, with the capability to thoroughly learn new applications.
- Knowledge of MS Project and ProjectLink.
CATS CO (Computer Applications and Technical Services) is a Technology Consulting and Premier Talent Acquisition Management supplier of contract and direct placement services. Our Client offers an excellent place to advance in your career, a very competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.
Mon, 15 May 2017 13:51:34 PDT