Automotive Finance Manager Wanted
Automotive Dealership seeking an experienced F&I manager - MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED
Top finance position for qualified candidate with a proven track record in the automotive industry. Commission, salary and excellent benefits package.
Provides insurance and financing services to automotive customers by verifying sales information; determining need for financing; evaluating customer creditworthiness; preparing financing and legal documents; selling products and services; maintaining rapport with customers.
* Determines desire/need for automobile financing by interviewing customer; exploring payment options.
* Verifies automobile purchase information by reviewing sales contract data; conferring with sales department; making adjustments as needed.
* Determines customer creditworthiness by studying customer credit application; obtaining credit reports; analyzing information; comparing customer evaluation to organization standards; searching for lenders in information system; forwarding applications to lenders; conferring with loan underwriters and loan processors; obtaining stipulations when required; approves or rejects loan.
* Confirms automobile sales contract information by disclosing data, provisions, finance charges, and interest rates to customer; ensuring understanding of content.
* Sells products and services by reviewing desire/need for automobile insurance, credit insurance, extended warranties, anti-theft devices, appearance protection packages, etc.; explaining options, provisions, and premiums.
* Maintains dealership reputation by building and maintaining customer rapport; answering questions; providing information; resolving discrepancies and dissatisfactions; maintaining a satisfactory Customer Satisfaction Index; complying with federal, state, and local regulations; helping others comply.
* Maintains customer confidence and organization stability by keeping information confidential; helping others comply.
- Minimum of 2+ years in the Automotive Industry as an F&I Manager
- Demonstrated Automotive Managerial Skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Highly skilled in selling; specifically automotive F&I related products & services
Thu, 18 May 2017 07:51:41 PDT