Data Warehouse Specialist -- WMATA 062216-001
Posting Title: Data Warehouse Specialist
Location: Jackson Graham Building
Closing Date: June 28th, 2016; 4:00 pm
Duration of Project: 1760 Hours
Number of Positions: One
Please adhere to the standard IT Staff Augmentation Job Description Specific responsibilities and requirements for this POSITION.
Is this a new requirement or is there an incumbent?
1. Develop software solutions for safety and security applications through periodic software releases utilizing Microsoft technologies such as SQL Server, SharePoint, .Net Framework, Reporting Services, SSIS and ETL.
2. Perform SQL Server database administration in redundant infrastructure, data analysis, develop relational data models and OLAP models by safety subject areas to support reporting and business intelligence needs.
3. Provide database administration production support as needed.
4. Perform other duties as directed by the Project Manager and Program Manager.
SOW Labor Category/Experience Level/WBS #
3.1.13 Data Warehouse Specialist
188.8.131.52.1 Senior Level
Tasks Specific to this requirement:
In addition to the Task Order requirements, the candidate must possess the following requirements:
1. Experience with developing Safety applications in transportation industry
2. Development experience in MS SharePoint version 2010 and 2013.
3. Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
4. Ability to design and size SQL server databases and data warehouses/datamarts for supporting development, test and production regions.
5. Ability to install, configure SQL server database in clustered/highly available environment.
6. Ability to perform database tuning and periodic health checks.
7. Ability to perform periodic database backup.
8. Ability to perform point in time database recovery.
9. Hands on experience of using SQL server native ETL tool and non SQL server ETL tool.
10. Hands on experience in Report design/development in Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence implementations.
11. Strong knowledge of one or more Business Intelligence toolsets, preferably MOLAP (Microsoft SSRS, IBM Cognos, etc.).
12. Hands on experience in relational and non-relational data modeling.
13. Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server, SSAS, and SSRS.
14. Complex ETL design and development experience using SQL and SSIS.
15. Experience with ETL development in cross database environments (SQL Server and Oracle)
16. Through knowledge of using software code repository such as Team Foundation Suite.
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Thu, 18 May 2017 12:56:34 PDT