Flying Star Cafe: SHIFT LEADER OPPORTUNITY
The Shift Leader is responsible for assisting the location management team with achieving planned sales and profit levels for the restaurant; upholding all company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards; and acting as a support to Managers and staff in the areas of location operations, environment, safety and security.
Provides work direction to members of the shift. Acts as an operations and information resource to Managers & Staff in the following areas:
- Store Environment
- Safety & Security
A successful Shift Leader will have the ability to lead a team in accomplishing specific tasks & meeting specific standards. Superior level of organization, attention to detail & follow through. Committed to providing superior level of service & product to the public.
- 1 yr prior supervisory experience in a restaurant
- Work history with career progression, acceptable tenure and reasons for leaving
- Experience with high volume, fast pace environment in a service and quality driven business
- Flexible availability to include AM/PM and weekend shifts with ability to work 4 shifts per week
- Acceptable background check
The folks we look for:
- Passionate about food and people
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- Worked in concepts that serve breakfast, lunch and dinner
- "Cook from scratch" experience
Perks of the position:
- Competitive pay plus tips
- 6 week Shift Leader Training program
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Free and Discounted Meal Benefits
- Continuing on-the-job management development
- Career advancement
FINE CUISINE IN A FRIENDLY SCENE...
Established in 1987, Flying Star Cafe is locally owned and operated. We pride ourselves as being a legendary fast-casual dining experience! Our loyal customers come for the delicious food made with locally grown organic ingredients and the best cup of coffee around town.
Flying Star Cafe is one of New Mexico's greatest culinary gems!
Mon, 1 May 2017 09:19:35 PDT