SQL Programmer Analyst II
Job #: 5657
Job Title: Programmer Analyst II SQL
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: 1 year
100% onsite, Mon-Fri
The Programmer Analyst II will define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new and current ETL processes, databases and reports in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes staging, coding, testing datasets and the analysis of data. The Programmer Analyst II will also research, design, document, and modify data specifications throughout the production life cycle.
The person in this position will have familiarity with the needs of the customer base operation, and an ability to analyze the life cycle of all the unit's basic processes to ensure ongoing review of quality assurance and cost effectiveness to the organization. The position requires capacity for systemic analysis and troubleshooting. This person will work directly with customers, vendors, and with team members and management within the Analytics and Business Intelligence department. Requirements include excellent organizational skills, detail-orientation, and strong inter-personal skills.
* High School Diploma or GED
* 3+ years of Visual Studio Team Systems & Source Control.
* 3+ years experience utilizing data-modeling standards and associated techniques.
* 3+ years' experience writing SQL code, stored procedures and SSIS packages.
* Experience working in a change control or software development life cycle (SDLC) process with direct experience developing technical documentation including:
Data flow diagrams
* Bachelor's Degree with specialized coursework in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
* Knowledge of EPIC's Clarity is preferred.
* 3+ years experience within healthcare.
* Knowledge of health plans and related health insurance principles is strongly preferred
Sriven Infosys Inc
Thu, 18 May 2017 09:53:10 PDT