WORK FROM HOME INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR MEDICAL PRECERTIFICATION
To obtain precertification authorizations for diagnostic tests and drugs from Insurance Company and to submit patient prescription requests to the physicians' offices via email or direct entry into Electronic Medical Record!
DESCRIPTION OF PRECERT INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR POSITION
Independent Contractor able to utilize the specialized skill of obtaining precertification's from Insurance Companies
Full or Part Time (4 hrs or more) AT HOME!
Transaction Based pay
New Accounts Ready to start and projects need to be assigned asap
• IC specifies the volume, number of hours or dollar amount they hope to achieve, and PPS strives to provide projects to meet that criteria.
• For some projects, there is a 24 hour window. For others, the clients demand a shorter timeframe, and the distribution of these is assigned on a rotation basis.
o Insurance calls will be made over "soft phones" or VOIP phones we make available
o Pre certifications for MRIs and diagnostics and drugs and Durable Medical Equipment
o Information both retrieved and entered via a portal, and through an EMR
This position is ideal for someone who loves working independently, and wishes to put all their knowledge and skill from years of working with physicians and insurance to use in determining the patient's eligibility. Your knowledge is invaluable in dealing with the insurance companies. You will look at clinical information within a chart, and then determine what pertinent info you need to offer the Insurance company in order to obtain that authorization. A real skill and very satisfying!!
The commitment to this IC project based position is critical. We do not over hire to insurance the IC has the expected volume to realize the earnings, but that requires commitment to shift hours faithfully. If we don't make our contracted turnaround time for precerts, our clients don't stay with us. It's critical that we have the coverage expected. It's not a transient position.
The Client sets the parameters, requirements and guidelines for the projects and functions. We provide the documentation and protocols in order for the IC to meet the Client's requirements.
Transaction-based pay...the more precerts & prescription refills you do, the more you earn.. Potential for $12-16 per hour for a motivated individual after few months. Training also done remotely from home
No commute, no parking fees, no lunch, no wardrobe costs!!! Best of all worlds!
JOIN US in one of the fastest growing areas of Health Care - Insurance Authorizations!
And you never have to leave your home to earn!
• Must Have 1 Yr Experience In Obtaining A Precertification Authorization For Diagnostic Center tests, or for a Health Insurance Company Within Last 3 Years.
• Understanding of Insurance coverage and participation
o Reference material and Training provided
• Excellent computer skills, ability to work within multiple windows simultaneously
• Computer and Internet access
• Committed, highly motivated, independent, ability to use documentation provided to carry out the individual precerts
-Independent Internet Access with router close to work station
-Good Speed Test to determine internet speed (Phoenix will provide test site)
-Computer Knowledge (Word, Excel, Internet, Email)
-Updated computer with ability to handle multiple windows and web based programs
Hours: Available positions 9 to 5 p.m. EST Monday through Friday EST but may be done in shifts...i.e. Mon - Fri 1-5 pm; Mon - Fri 9 -1 pm, etc. MINIMUM 4 HR
INSURANCE OR MEDICAL PRECERTIFICATION SPECIALISTS - Independent Contractor positions
Thu, 18 May 2017 07:54:58 PDT