CNC Programmer/CNC Grinder
CNC Tool Grinder/Programmer
As a CNC Tool Grinder/Programmer you will produce premium quality, high precision carbide cutting tools using specific tool grinding machines and programs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability preferred. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Level 3 Grinder/Programmer - 1 + years experience
- Create master programs for all standard and modified standard endmills.
- Set-up, inspect, produce good first piece & run production on drills, keyway cutters, dovetail cutters & reamers.
- Make basic program and wheel offsets to drills, keyway cutters, dovetail cutters & reamers.
- Set-up, inspect, produce good first piece & run production on any complex form tool, complex drill, complex reamer.
- Set-up, inspect, produce good first piece & run production on ANY job that within machine capabilities.
- Create master programs for ANY cutting tool within software capabilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or General education degree (GED); 6+ months industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience. Varying levels of cumulative experience required based on Skill Level.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Certification from a qualified training institution in the field of tool and cutter grinding is ideal but not required. Extra consideration for certification from companies such as: Star, Numroto, Rollomatic, Walter, Reinecker, etc.
HARDWARE/SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE: Must be very comfortable navigating any Windows based computer program, Virtual Grind Pro, and/or Numroto programs.
RELEVANT SKILLS LIST :
- Virtual Grind Pro (VG Pro)
- Tool Studio
- F. Pizzi
- Michael Deckel
- Peel Grinder
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisor and co-workers. English being primary language with no bi-lingual requirements.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Strong Geometry knowledge is foundational. Must also be able to convert metric to inch and decimal to fraction conversions. Must be impeccable with decimal placement.
REASONING ABILITY: Must have a strong analytical trouble shooting ability.
PERSONAL DIMENSIONS: Ability to multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Good work ethics, attendance, transportation, hygiene and teamwork.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Standing 90 percent of the day, some bending into the machines and lifting heavy trays of blanks and tools.
WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT: Noise level is moderate to loud, occasional oil leak or spill, slip resistant shoes are required. Must be able to safely operate equipment with many moving parts and pinch point hazards. Ability to read and interpret documents such as product blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and policy and procedure manuals.
MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life, Voluntary Life, AFLAC, Short Term Disability, SIMPLE IRA, vacation and personal time off, 8 paid holidays, plus assorted opportunities to earn bonuses.
Relocation assistance is available!
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. We have jobs in IT, Engineering, Healthcare, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Accounting, Finance, HR, and many more.
Apply on our site Resume goes to Recruiter in charge If a fit, you are contacted.
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of our jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 20:16:30 PDT