Oracle Database Developer
MUST BE US CITIZEN. SELECTED CANDIDATES WITHOUT REQUIRED CLEARANCE WILL BE SUBJECT TO A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION.
Primary responsibilities & qualifications:
- On a regular basis, modifies existing, and develops new, Oracle (11g or higher) PL/SQL stored procedures, packages, and functions.
- Experience with the bulk processing capabilities in Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with debugging code using TOAD
- Experience with Subversion version control system with Eclipse. (Developers are usually working on multiple software releases in parallel)
- Experience in optimizing SQL queries for improved performance
- Experience with Unix operating system and shell scripting
- Application DBA type of experience (development and test environment set-up/reset for each software release)
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Editions (OBIEE) experience
Tier One Technologies is a national technical consulting firm with its corporate headquarters located in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania metro area. Our niche is providing services to the Government Sector, including government prime contractors, with focus on Federal Civilian, Defense, Intelligence and Security segments. We offer comprehensive benefits including Paid Federal Holidays, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance as well as 401k plan.
Mon, 8 May 2017 05:17:20 PDT