Dispatch & Warehouse Supervisor
responsible for timely delivery of goods and gets receipt which ensures date and quantity of delivered goods.
- Warehouse manager is responsible for maintaining a list of resources and try to accomplish target of Transportation Company.
- responsible for building effective plans to provide training to employee for working efficiently.
- Warehouse manager is responsible to be ensuring about the health of employee and security of stock in warehouse.
- Organizing & scheduling drivers
- He is responsible for maintaining a daily report of employee attendance, daily consumption of goods, and availability status of vehicles with goods so that he can inform daily progress to logistics manager.
- Picking orders
- Warehouse manager is responsible for developing some cost reducing strategies over all activities of warehouse.
- The responsibility of warehouse manager is to keep track on daily work of warehouse with the billing status.
- Scheduling maint of truck
- Inventory control and organization
Growing protein manufacturing company that distributes local food products throughout Central NY.
Thu, 18 May 2017 06:07:38 PDT