United Facilities, Inc. a third party provider of distribution services is seeking a Shift Supervisor for our distribution center located in Stockton, California. We provide distribution and packaging services for Fortune 100 companies.
Shift: Sunday-Wednesday (4x10)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise the daily and weekly activities of the shift
• Provide leadership, motivation, coaching, training, and development of the workforce.
• Execute against customer/site requirements to 'create new value by working together'.
• Attain goals in the areas of safety, productivity, customer service and inventory control.
• Provide consistent and proper implementation of company policies and procedures.
• Support and engage in Continuous Improvement activities.
• Ensures safe work practices are followed creating a safe work environment.
United Facilities is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit us online at www.unifac.com
- Minimum of 12 hours of College level classes with an Associates' degree in Business, Management, and Logistics preferred.
- Working knowledge of general warehouse operations.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management systems (Accellos), Excel, and Word
- Experience with RF and Material Handling equipment
What we offer: health insurance (dental/vision), 401K base and match, scholarships for your dependents
United Facilities, Inc. is a financially sound, well managed contract logistics corporation specializing in the development and operation of regional distribution centers. As a pioneer in this field, UF has developed the systems and management team to maintain the highest degree of efficiency and service.
United Facilities was originally organized as a public warehouse company. In the early 70s it began to focus on operating freestanding, single-client regional distribution centers for Fortune 500 Companies. Today it is one of the leading Logistics Companies serving the nation.
We have learned how to work closely with our clients. In every operation, increasing synergy exists through our partnership. By working together for the long-term, we are able to overcome the tendency to seek short-term solution(s) to problems. Come join our team!
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 13:10:37 PDT