Lead Software Engineer
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer who will manage a team of developers, offer mentorship, perform new development, and do a very little bit of production support. This is a crucial role on not only the team itself, but to the organization. In this large organization, the team that this particular individual will work on touches, directly or indirectly, every other team within the company. It is crucial that this individual have a mentality that encourages efficiency, teamwork, organization, and progression. Flexibility is something that is promoted at this company. Working from home on occasion and casual dress are only a few of the perks in which make work here enjoyable. Please apply only if you have been in a senior level development position, at minimum, in the past.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and improve existing applications and systems
- Demonstrate technical problem-solving skills to address challenges that may arise
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to the team
- Work with architects and developers to ensure sound implementation of solutions
- Communicate with teammates on a regular basis. Pass along important information and ensure design and implementation are correct
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellent customer service and teamwork
- Experience with continuous integration, application deployment and operations automation is a plus
- Must have at least 5-10 Years of Software Development in either Java or C# framework (C# framework is used, but would look at a seasoned Java programmer who wants to make a switch to Microsoft)
- Object Oriented programing and design pattern experience
- Prior Team Lead or Manager experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
Kharm is a veteran owned Information Technology and Engineering staffing company and giving back to the community is a priority for us. We here at Kharm promise to sponsor a veteran charity with every new hire or temporary consultant we secure for your business. We aim to provide organizations with highly skilled individuals to fill their needs in engineering and information technology services. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day with people who care about how your business works. Let us here at Kharm share our resident knowledge in Industrial Psychology, Information Technology, Information Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:17:26 PDT