Posting Number: 0001654
Job Title: Enrollment-Systems Coordinator
Department: Off-Campus Study & Exchanges
Position Status: Full-Time
Position Type: Regular
Months per Year: 12 Months
Work Hours: 8:30-4:30 Mon - Fri
Start Date (For temporary positions only):
End Date (For temporary positions only):
Position band/level: 130 = SS16
Tenure Track Status:
Job Summary: OCSE is seeking a new team member for our office to play a pivotal role in ensuring all the moving parts are working smoothly and we are all on track. In this administrative support role, you'll be the first contact for walk-in traffic, phone calls, and emails and will need to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and good judgment and to provide excellent customer service. You'll also be entering and uploading a significant amount of data into a custom database. Attention to detail and accuracy are critical to our success and the system isn't overly complex, but there are many moving parts and regular interruptions. You will be asked to manage short and long term projects and will need to be organized and detail-oriented and be able to effectively delegate to student assistants. We are looking for someone who can use their people skills, critical thinking skills, work ethic, and perseverance to contribute to our team's success.
Specific duties include:
- Data entry for student applications (about 400 students/year)
- Report generation based on pre-established cycles and occasional requests
- Track core projects ensuring 100% on-time completion
- Manage daily flow of office traffic (phone, emails, walk-in traffic)
- Process administrative documents (letters, emails, scan, file, etc.)
- Manage online application process (upload/download files, track student materials, verify accuracy, run reports, etc.)
- Assist with process/procedure questions, redirecting to others as appropriate
- Oversee student assistants (up to 6), including scheduling, training, delegating duties, etc.
- Continuously work with team to troubleshoot and improve processes and systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent coursework or experience, with 3+ years' experience working in a professional office environment.
- Computer savvy with ability to navigate in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, website maintenance tools, various databases (proficient level)
- Organizational skills with managing various projects and tasks that have inflexible deadlines
- Project coordination/management with ability to manage key projects and deliverables
- Strong work ethic and high level of pride in your work
- Interest in and willingness to continuously grow and improve
Minimum Qualifications: Successful candidates will possess many of the following qualifications:
Required Applicant Documents: Resume
List of Three References
Optional Applicant Documents:
Special Instructions to Applicants: To be considered for this position, please fill out an online application and attach the following documents: cover letter, resume and list of three references to include name, title, company, email address and telephone number of three professional references.
This system can support attachments up to 1.9MB. If you encounter difficulty attaching any one of the required documents, please contact Clarissa Sawyer, Employment Coordinator in Human Resources at: email@example.com or 518 580.5802
Pay Range: $17.75 - $20.00 per hour commensurate with experience. Internal candidates may fall outside of this range and should contact Nancy Bruno with any individual questions.
Quicklink for posting: careers.skidmore.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=58146
Skidmore College is committed to being an inclusive campus community and, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, dating violence, or stalking, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Employment at Skidmore College is contingent upon an acceptable background check result
CREATIVE THOUGHT MATTERS.