Technical Project Specialist III
The University of Kentucky, College of Pharmacy, is seeking a Technical Project Specialist III to join their Institute for Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy center.
The Department for Medicaid Services (DMS), Division for Community Alternatives (DCA) provides home and community based services through various waivers (Home and Community Based Waiver (HCBW), Michelle P (MP), Supports for Community Living (SCL), Model Waiver II (MWII) and Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)) to individuals who are aged or disabled who otherwise would require nursing home placement. The specific aim of this contract is to conduct research regarding quality assurance and audit consistency; the usage and implementation of Interqual within the Waiver programs; and conduct research regarding the frequency and types of recipient calls received, identify root causes, and assist with communication to alleviate common questions. Under the agreement, the University of Kentucky Institute for Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy (UKIPOP) shall provide CHFS with clinical staffing to audit the effectiveness of the completed assessments, develop systems for tracking audits, recipient calls and their evaluation, root cause assessments, tracking and analysis of Final Rule compliance, and program evaluation reporting.
UKIPOP shall conduct research in the following areas: 1) Audit the conformance of the assessments compared to the plan approved by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), 2) Analyze and identify root causes of recipient complaints from the program call center, 3) Create guidelines for a communication plan for remedying caller complaints, 4) Analyze the usage and effectiveness of the implementation of the Interqual system used for the waiver programs, 5) Analyze and disseminate compliance of the Final Rule 6) Analyze and disseminate the outcomes of the audits conducted on the waiver programs, 7) Compare and analyze differences between Kentucky programs to other state programs.
Technical Project Specialist III
Project Manager III
7K725:INSTITUTE FOR PHARMACEUTICAL OUTCOMES AND POLICY
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Sitting for long periods of time.
Monday - Friday.
Project Management Certification preferred, Microsoft Project, clarity, or other PM tool experience.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
At least 5 years of project management experience is preferred.
Driver's license preferred.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please select the answer that best describes your employment experience in project management.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Do you have paid employment experience working with other staff members to define project requirements and create project goals and timeline?
- * Describe a time when you worked on multiple projects to ensure contract requirements were met.
(Open Ended Question)
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter