An experienced service-oriented clinical pharmacist is required to provide the sub-specialty skills of patient counseling for Copay Counseling and Pharm-Assist program within the Know Your Rx Pharmacy Coalition.
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Sitting for most of day with primary responsibilities being telephonic. Occasional travel with need to carry minimal supplies - under 20 pounds with a cart.
Monday - Friday, 8 hour shifts between hours of 8 AM and 6 PM.
Retail pharmacy experience; managed care pharmacy experience, MTM experience, and familiarity with third party prescription insurance
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Retail Pharmacy Experience preferred
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How many years of experience do you have working with Employer Pharmacy Benefits?
- more than 0, up through 1 year
- more than 1 year, up through 3 years
- more than 3 years, up through 5 years
- more than 5 years
- * Please describe your experience with Pharmacy Benefits.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please describe your experience with provision of MTM.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are You a licensed Pharmacist in the state of Kentucky?
- * Do you have experience with health insurance and/or pharmacy plan coverages?
- No, I do not have either type of experience.
- Yes, I have health Insurance experience.
- Yes, I have pharmacy experience.
- Yes, I have both types of experience.
- * How many years of paid, full-time work experience do you have working with a Pharmacy Coalition?
- more than 0, up through 3 years
- more than 3 years
- * How many years of retail pharmacy experience do you have?
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Rate your level of expertise in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Windows, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter