RF Microwave Project Engineer
RF Project Engineer
Responsible for solving highly complex engineering problems in one or more phases of development RF engineering involving the analysis, research, design, development, fabrication, and testing of devices or systems. Assignments may be varied and somewhat difficult in character, and require originality and ingenuity. Assignments include activity which can be very theoretical in nature.
1. Investigates and conducts studies on specifications and requirements of the project.
2. Performs original advanced circuit design and analysis.
3. Supplies technical assistance and coordination to designers and staff.
4. Provides direction to the Engineering Technician & Associate Engineers while breadboarding, wiring, debugging, and testing is being performed.
5. Designs and plans wiring layouts and schematics.
6. Plans tests to be conducted and arranges the test setup.
7. Checks performance of devices during tests and evaluates the results.
8. Provides technical assistance in the preparation of spare parts lists, special tools, test equipment, and other engineering data.
9. Specifies the procurement of specialized components and test equipment.
10. May participate in field tests and other travel duties.
11. Assists in preparation of bids and proposals.
12. Uses PC based Computer Aided engineering (CAE) Programs of advances complexity.
13. Performs other similar related tasks as assigned.
1. Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Advanced degree preferred.
2. Knowledge of Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) programs required.
3. Minimum 6 years' experience in design, development, analysis and investigation of RF electronic devices and systems (ie microwave systems, high power amplifiers, and radar).
4. Supervisory experience preferred
5. Due to Government Contract & ITAR regulations, must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Comtech PST is looking to add to our team of talented and diverse individuals. We know that our employees are the keys to our success; that's why we offer an outstanding employment package designed to recruit, retain, and reward top talent. Not only will you enjoy highly competitive compensation and continuous professional development support, but you will also be able to collaborate with dedicated team members who truly appreciate your contributions. Applicants for qualified positions may have the potential to earn additional compensation at the time of hire.
As a Comtech PST employee, you will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 401(k) retirement savings
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Educational assistance
• Generous paid time off
• Employee referral program
Comtech PST Corp. (CPST) designs, develops, and manufactures solid-state high-power amplifiers. We serve a variety of domestic and international high technology markets including defense, wireless and satellite communications, cellular instrumentation, electromagnetic compatibility testing, and medical testing systems. Our design and manufacturing strength rests with supporting high-quality, high-mix, and high-complexity amplifier requirements with experienced engineering talent solely dedicated to designing and developing RF amplifiers.
To learn more, please visit us at www.comtechpst.com
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 11:01:24 PDT