Quality Assurance First Article Inspector
Quality Assurance First Article Inspector - (Maple Grove)
Reo Plastics, Inc. is a progressive, ISO certified custom injection molding company, that has an immediate opening in our Quality Assurance Department. The ideal candidate will have ability to solve problems independently and possess excellent communication skills. The main functions of the position are as follows:
- Check part dimensions on new molds and document findings.
- Check effected part dimensions on revisions to existing molds and document findings
- Perform calibrations.
- Attention to detail along with reporting of results in English and Metric
- Provide measurement training for new employees
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be willing to utilize new equipment and software.
This ideal candidate will have experience using the following tools: CMM, Micrometers, Smartscope, Calipers, gauges, gauge pins, dial indicators, optical comparator, computer, also knowledge of reading blueprints including Geometric Dimensions and Tolerancing. Reo offers a complete benefit package - medical, dental, disability, and life insurance, paid vacation, plus paid personal time and 10 paid holidays a year and a 401 K plan with a match.
REO Plastics is a progressive plastic injection molder that is ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
Maple Grove, MN
Wed, 17 May 2017 10:55:22 PDT