Office and Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking an Office and Marketing Coordinator that is experienced with architectural and engineering firms to join our team!
The Office and Marketing Coordinator is self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, adaptable, flexible, resourceful, computer savvy, and detail oriented with strong written & verbal communications skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities. A "can do" attitude is required and the individual must be able to work in a fast-paced, challenging, energetic environment. This position supports the entire office. You will play a key role in our valued clients' business experience. You are the first point of contact for visitors and clients.
- Effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Greeting and interacting with clients, customers and others
- Essential you have a good working knowledge of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram etc
- Be proactive in suggesting new ideas that could increase traffic and create sales leads
- Lead in-house business development strategies, including identifying potential clients and preparing detailed proposals for DAE services
- Provide superior administrative support to the partners of the firm, accommodating a wide variety of leadership styles, and maintaining flexibility to accommodate emerging issues
- Answering the phone, dealing with couriers, organizing the mail and keeping the office in good order
- Maintain files and records with effective filing system. Order office supplies
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Plan and attend on-site and off-site events including trade shows
- Previous experience in architecture and engineering or related fields
- Excellent communication skills, along with good organizational and project documentation skills
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook, must be comfortable working with spreadsheets
- Attention to detail. Must have strong follow-up skills
- Ability to work in team environment and with minimum direction
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with basic marketing concepts and practices
- Must have valid driver's license and pass drug / alcohol test
- Minimum 2 years Receptionist/Office Administrator/Marketing experience
- An associate or bachelor's degree in management or business administration, marketing is an advantage
Design-Aire Engineering, Inc. is a SDVOSB formed in January of 1983. We are a multi-discipline engineering consulting firm specializing in MEP, Refrigeration, Fire Protection, and Energy. Sustainability in engineering is our routine; we are focused on providing economical, and practical design solutions for our Clients. We provide sustainable engineering options for energy efficient and environmentally conscious buildings.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Fri, 5 May 2017 12:42:54 PDT