Electro Imaging Systems offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, commissions, quarterly bonus opportunities, travel allowance, medical, dental, success sharing, approved expense reimbursement, vacation, and much more!
Electro Imaging Systems, Inc. (EIS) is a company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and enjoy problem solving; EIS is the right place for you! Electro Imaging Systems IT Technicians are responsible for;
- Designing and Installing VoIP telephony solutions (Allworx)
- Designing and Installing Document Management Software (M-Files)
- Supporting MS Windows environments and Active Directory
- Software Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting
- SIP Trunking
- Database Management and Development
As an IT Technician, your primary focus will be to service our customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Specific job duties will involve Installation and support of solutions sold by the sales staff, including support in the pre-sale design. IT Technicians are also called upon to support internal systems.
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, Router, Firewall, Switch, VLAN, VoIP/SIP)
- Careful methodical approach to troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting
- Willingness to learn and undergo training programs
- Work well independently as well as in a group
- Completed 2+ years courses in computer science or equivalent work experience
- A+, N+, Cisco
Electro Imaging Systems (EIS) is a San Francisco Bay Area company specializing in Office Equipment and Document Management sales and services. Founded in 1994. We offer the best in class hardware to our customers. Our manufacturer lineup include; Ricoh, Xerox, Canon, Allworx, M-Files and Universal Laser. Visit our website at www.eisonline.net to learn more.
Tue, 16 May 2017 09:47:09 PDT