Junior Software Engineer
Are you looking to work for a FUN and reputable company? Are you looking to be a part of an AWESOME Business Technology Team? APPLY NOW!
We are looking to add a Junior Software Engineer to our Team. Here are a few of the essential requirements:
- Education: Two-year degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience: One or more years of software development experience is preferred.
- Database: Clear understanding of normalization, data structures, and SQL queries.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient organizational skills, with the ability to effectively manage and execute multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Fun. Challenging. Growth Driven
Trinity Logistics is an industry leading 3PL helping to design and arrange freight solutions around the world. Founded back in 1979, Trinity Logistics has over 200 team members in five regional service center locations across the country and an additional 90 agent offices. We have opportunities to join our team ranging from Operations, Administrative Services, Marketing, Sales, and Technology. If you are looking for a career with a growing company and a unique culture, Apply Today!
Wed, 17 May 2017 12:40:05 PDT