Licensed LMFT / LCSW and MFTi / ASW/MSW interns for Treatment Center
The licensed therapist will be responsible for providing services to clients with a primary diagnosis of chemical dependence, providing individual, family, and group therapy, as well as clinical supervision to interns. The therapist shall cooperate as a team member in the provision of a therapeutic environment that encourages each client's emotional growth. The therapist is expected to maintain an acceptable level of productivity as measured by effectiveness and treatment outcomes.
1. Minimum Qualifications - Master's Degree in Social Work or Marriage and Family Therapy
2. Must licensed with the appropriate body for the State of California.
3. Preferably (3) year experience working in the field of addiction and mental health.
4. Ability to perform duties including, assessment, individualized treatment planning, crisis intervention, group and individual counseling, case management, referral, discharge summaries, clinical documentation, and professional ethics.
5. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with subordinate staff, supervisors, utilization review, managed health care clinicians, medical and mental health professionals.
6. Ability to positively interact and develop rapport with clients and their families.
7. Ability to clinically supervise MFTi, ASW, MSW interns
1. Uphold and enforce the agency's standards, policies and procedures, client rights, and
Professional code of ethics and conduct.
2. Assess critical needs of client, and create appropriate treatment plan.
3. Ability to utilize agency comprehensive assessment tools (biopsychosocial, etc.)
4. Identify and prioritize individual needs and problems.
5. Prepare comprehensive Master Treatment Plans per CARF standards.
6. Develop person-centered care plans, including prioritized problem lists, client-reported
goals, measurable and achievable objectives, and interventions.
7. Provide individual and group therapy sessions utilizing Evidence Based Practices.
8. Provide family group counseling services (if needed).
9. Document client progress toward goals and objectives in SOAP progress notes.
10. Prepare clinical documentation accurately and within agency time frames.
11. Intervene during crisis intervention situations.
12. Cooperate with health insurance clinical utilization reviews.
13. Participate in treatment team meetings with other team members as needed.
14. Participate in the agency's Orientation training, staff meetings, and in-service training.
15. Provide accurate assessment and referral when appropriate.
16. Provide appropriate treatment interventions relative to the specific needs of each client.
17. Adhere to code of ethics, legal aspects of clinical practice, professional standards, duty to
warn, abuse and neglect reporting policies and procedures, and exercise professionalism
at all times.
18. Exercise awareness in cultural competency, client satisfaction, quality of services, client
needs, and overall health and safety staff and clients.
At Hope by the Sea's California addiction treatment center, we believe in our clients inner strength and ability to change. We know that drug addicts and alcoholics can recover with a treatment program that is right for them. Hope by the Sea offers a number of different types of treatment programs, including our college track, Traditional 12 step track and Christian drug rehab, and a non- twelve step Alternative Treatment track that can serve more people than other treatment facilities. Our Staff is dedicated to helping people achieve long-term recovery so that they are able to again live normal lives.
Hope by the Sea's addiction treatment facility offers a residential detoxification program that aids in cleansing a person's mind, body, and spirit. It is important to start the treatment program with clarity so that new knowledge about how to live in recovery can be assimilated and retained. The detoxification process can range in severity and length of time depending on many factors such as the types of drugs used, a person's age, health, and the duration of prior drug use. No matter what the factors are, successful drug abuse treatment begins with individuals who desire change and staff members who are experienced at guiding patients through each step of the process.
When a person arrives at Hope by the Sea, an initial intake is performed by a medical professional to determine the type of detox that will best serve the individual. The detox process is a vital step in early recovery because addicts and alcoholics often want to stop using but are unable to fight their cravings alone.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Wed, 17 May 2017 14:45:06 PDT