We are seeking a Project Superintendant to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project manager, bldg inspectors, contractors, architects and engineers and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management, working on clean room or lab projects and/or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction scheduling software (MS Project a must)
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Design Build General Contractor & Mechanical Contractor for clean rooms, laboratories, walk in freezers and coolers, control systems and mobile labs. We work with customers in an array of exciting and new technologies. Lots of variety and challenge.
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 08:29:30 PDT