Project Coordinator/Account Manager
Capture MRG - Culver City/Playa Vista
An established creative agency for the last 15 years is seeking a motivated individual for a PROJECT COORDINATOR position.
• Assist Sales Executives with product research.
• Purchase order management, from placement to payment
• Artwork management for all projects, coordinate with clients, vendors and Account Executive
• SalesForce management - updating project status, logging client interactions
-Opportunity for growth-
Entry level position in the sales department, with the opportunity to move up to Sales Executive with training and experience.
Project coordinator will be trained to be efficient in SalesForce, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Excel, Acrobat, ESPweb.
• AA Degree required, 4 Year Degree Preferred.
• Promotional products background a huge plus.
• Purchasing background a plus.
• Interest/background in Marketing a plus.
• Ability to work well as part of a team, with multiple reports.
• Must be highly organized and task oriented.
• $34k / Year and Up Dependent Upon Experience
• All the coffee you can drink
Please Submit Resume and Writing Sample
At Capture, we are experts at helping companies improve their brand visibility and drive sales with printed collateral, branded merchandise, and production inputs. With 15 years in the industry we have experience with apparel, ad specialties, print management, and custom displays that has gained the trust of brands as large as Disney, Google, USC and 100's of other companies.
We are a boutique agency located in Culver City that works with clients to build promotional campaigns. Together, we craft brand experiences through exceptional marketing collateral design.
Please visit our website for more info www.capturemrg.com
and check out our office style at https://www.behance.net/gallery/34946093/Creative-Office-Space
Culver City, CA
Wed, 17 May 2017 13:31:53 PDT