Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration/Kitchen Technician
Salary Range $30 - $35/hour
• Perform scheduled preventive maintenance, overhauls and troubleshooting all types of Commercial HVAC, refrigeration, and food service equipment
• Communicate effectively with customers, managers and dispatchers
• Develop rapport with each customer to understand to the right products, parts and services needed
• Ability to explain opportunities for aging, inefficient equipment for replacement
• Inventory and requisition parts and material needed for each job with our online ordering system
• Responsible for timely completion of assigned work orders
• Use and follow safety guidelines for tools and equipment
• Participate in an on-call duty rotation and respond to after-hours emergencies.
• Minimum of 3 years HVAC/ Refrigeration/ Food Service equipment repair
• Extensive knowledge of all types of HVAC, refrigeration, food service equipment
• CEFSA certification a plus
• Proven competency in HVAC, refrigeration, food service repair.
• Universal CFC recovery Certification
• Must be able to read equipment schematics
• Ability to read English and interpret documents and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Computer tablet experience
• Valid driver's license with good driving record
• Must pass company drug test, background check
• Good personal appearance and the physical ability to lift 50+ pounds
• Engaging personality for our fast paced, goal driven environment
• Highly motivated, self-starter who's flexible with a great attitude
EVERSTAFF specializes in the recruitment of a variety of professionals in various industries and is a resource for providing the most qualified and skilled individuals to organizations of all sizes. EVERSTAFF strives to optimize our efforts and resources to exceed our clients' and candidates' expectations.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fri, 21 Apr 2017 08:18:16 PDT