Commercial Real Estate Accounting -- Tampa, FL
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports for assigned portfolio to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards including accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly sales tax, bank reconciliations and general ledger review.
- Pay property mortgages and reconcile mortgage balances.
- Prepare annual tax workpapers, 1099s and 1096s.
- Analyze commercial real estate leases including trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management and 3rd party owners regarding the finances of properties including cash flow, funding requests, distributions, etc.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets. Prepare monthly variance reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting processes, making use of current computer technology.
- RET and CAM Reconciliations for portfolio of properties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Four-year bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration plus three to five years in accounting, preferably in the real estate industry.
Yardi Voyager experience required.
RMC Property Group has developed over 140 freestanding drugstores and more than 25 grocery-anchored shopping centers, has renovated or redeveloped several key retail and mixed-use projects, and has an current leasing and management portfolio that exceeds 7 million square feet of retail, office, industrial and land properties. Our firm's solid reputation, unparalleled expertise, commitment to excellence, and ownership mentality translate directly into real bottom line results for our clients.
Wed, 17 May 2017 08:21:38 PDT