Wanted: Dangerous PHP Developer
NMI Developers write gold code, and not just for kicks. They understand that their code directly impacts NMI's ability to be successful. They are focused on one thing and one thing only: writing clean code that will scale with the increasing growth of NMI's presence in the payment gateway industry.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write secure, clean software that scales with concurrency.
- Write unit, application level and system tests.
- Update and maintain the payment gateway system.
- Document code, concepts, business logic, and logistics.
- Design and develop new features and interfaces using modern web programming paradigms.
- Build and maintain secure APIs.
- Create efficient database queries.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Computer science or other experience commensurate.
- Minimum of 1-5+ years of experience developing complex applications.
- Expertise in design patterns.
- Fluency in all aspects of PHP development and the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Expertise with MySQL.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with others.
- Must be an independent and critical thinker.
Team Values - Cultural Fit
- Work Ethic: You love getting things done.
- Pride in their work: You don't settle for "good enough" because you have an innate drive to be the best.
- Initiative: You don't wait around for people to tell you what to do. You are aware of what needs to happen and take steps to get the ball rolling.
- Infectious: You influence those around us to be better than they could ever push themselves to be.
- Communicates well: You speak clearly to your audience and seek to understand those around you.
- Team-player: You aren't satisfied unless the team/company is succeeding.
About Network Merchants LLC
NMI is a leading software provider in the payment processing industry that powers many e-commerce and global enterprises. We create complex, distributed systems where innovation, scalability and performance are of the utmost importance. Millions of transactions around the world traverse the networks and applications that we design, build and maintain.
Working at NMI
At NMI, we strive to create a family environment that cultivates creativity, enthusiasm, good health, and true enjoyment for all employees. Our benefits include:
- Complete medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Vacation/Holiday pay
- Life, ADD and LTD Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Formal training and certification opportunities
- 401k program including matching
- Daily catered lunches
- Bi-weekly massages
- Great working environment and culture
NMI is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or sexual identity, genetic information, citizen status (except those that do not have the legal right to be employed in the United States), disability, military service, service member, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Wed, 17 May 2017 10:44:00 PDT