IT Network Administrator, Information Technologies - Banking
Are you in search of a fast-paced, rewarding career? At Ruoff Home Mortgage, we truly believe that where you work and loving your job matters, so you will receive all the vital resources necessary for your career to take off! When it comes to technology, Ruoff is unmatched in the industry. Our team is focused on helping our clients achieve their home borrowing goals while providing our employees with a rewarding, professional experience.
Working with the IT team at Ruoff is an enterprising adventure! As a Network Administrator, you will be critical to our continued growth and cutting edge business success!
Why is Ruoff Home Mortgage the right career choice?
- Comprehensive benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Friendly, team-oriented work environment
- Ranked #79 in the Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America
- A four year streak! Ranked among INC Magazines INC 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies four years in a row!
Are you the one we are looking for? Locally owned and operated Ruoff Home Mortgage is seeking a candidate with solid networking experience to become our new Network Administrator!
Position will be located at our new Corporate Headquarters in Ft. Wayne, Indiana just off I-69 & Illinois Rd.
- This position is not eligible for remote/off site candidates
Responsible for maintaining the effective day-to-day operation of all in-house computer systems. Provides support and handles escalated issues from the IT Help Desk. This position also performs maintenance, software installation, and training tasks associated with end-user workstations and network performance.
- Maintains and secures servers and the network.
- Sets-up and maintains Active Directory, Exchange and Virtual Machines.
- Tracks software licensing.
- Sets-up and maintains backup procedures.
- Plans, schedules and performs new hardware installs and upgrades.
- Documents network/server changes.
- Provides training for end users to use as documentation.
- Maintains a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for a high level of confidentiality and security while handling company information; verbal and/or written documentation.
- Performs other tasks as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Cisco products and services, and VMware.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate at a level consistent with the requirements of this position and to non-technical staff.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications, and use critical thinking to make good decisions and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously; holds self to a high level of quality.
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic to obtain personal and company goals.
- Ability to stay organized to easily retrieve information and documents as needed.
- Must maintain knowledge and stay current in computer and network security systems, applications, procedures and techniques.
Experience and Training
- Bachelor's degree in technical field, preferred. High school diploma is required.
- Minimum of two years' relevant experience.
- Mortgage or banking industry experience, preferred.
- Preferred certifications; Security+, Microsoft MCP/MCSE
- Proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must maintain industry standard training according to company policies.
We are committed to consistently providing a best-in-class residential mortgage experience for our customers and an enriching and fulfilling culture for our employees through transparency, respect, and the highest ethical standards.
Listen and Respect
Ownership and Accountability
Seek Growth and Knowledge
Nurture the Development of Others
Speed, Accuracy, and Teamwork
Work Life Balance
President and CEO Mark K. Music, came to the company with a vision that shunned convention and pursued a fresh new approach to mortgage banking. In 2007, he set out to make Ruoff the #1 choice of the top talent working in the industry as well as the top choice of consumers needing assistance in achieving their home ownership goals. This philosophy saw Ruoff grow from 18 employees at Music's arrival to over 400 team members. The company also went from one location in Fort Wayne (still our headquarters today) to twenty-four lending centers. Annual loan volume has grown more than 600% during the same period.
Under Mark's leadership, Ruoff has streamlined operations with the implementation of cutting-edge software and processes. All of this ensures the company's ability to impress its client base with superior, on-time service. Through his direction and leadership, the Ruoff financial services team has established an outstanding reputation throughout the State of Indiana.
Ruoff Home Mortgage is an approved seller/servicer for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, as well as an approved issuer for Ginnie Mae enabling us to offer a variety of mortgage products. In addition, Ruoff Home Mortgage is an active member in the Indiana Mortgage Bankers Association as well as the National Mortgage Bankers Association. We are proud of our employees who take an active role in their communities through housing development and Habitat for Humanity, just to name a few.
We are licensed in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky and Florida. Because we understand that every borrower is different, we offer a variety of products to meet your individual needs such as Conventional and Government (FHA/VA/USDA) Mortgages as well as One-time Close New Construction Mortgages, FHA 203(k) Mortgages, and many others. Ruoff Home Mortgage is approved to offer first-time homebuyer programs with both Indiana and Michigan Housing and Community Developments.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wed, 10 May 2017 11:09:05 PDT