Office Manager (Utility Construction)
- Supervising a staff of 5-6 people
- Complete responsibility for electronic/paper billing in a complex environment
- Analysis of project progression of from inception of work to receipt of payment.
- Interfacing with the key Operations people on the status of jobs
- Dealing with the customer on all administrative issues, primarily billing
- Providing Corporate with status updates
- Documenting and managing the complete billing process with internal systems
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Prefer 10+ years of relevant experience with an electric utility contractor or similar contractor/company. At least 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Possess a BS in business or accounting or have the requisite experience and must have successfully worked in an operating environment.
- Previous experience with complex billing including working with electronic billing on customer computer systems
- Ability to manipulate and analyze project data within tracking systems (data sorts in company database outputs to Excel) to prioritize timely project completions and billing.
- Detailed knowledge of project accounting and computer/Office software.
- Must have demonstrated supervisory skills and experience.
- Needs to be able to operate in a fast-paced environment and be able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Must be a self-starter and require minimal supervision. Must possess the "get it done" attitude and be able to drive results
INFRATECH is a leading distribution construction contractor for electric utility companies throughout the United States. INFRATECH® designs, installs, replaces, and maintains the infrastructure that people depend on every day.
Our long list of services in both underground and overhead makes us your complete turn-key partner who seamlessly integrates with your work flows. In fact, we act as the utility on many of our projects.
We are a licensed contractor in 22 states and growing. Our capabilities include performing large multi-year master contracts to responding to emergency outages, storms, and small projects. Our customers range from small municipal to multi-state investor owned utilities. Our specialized services include installation, replacement, maintenance and conversion of distribution systems.
As Infratech grows, we continue to emphasize our core values and perform turn-key work for electric utility companies from design, to procurement of materials, to service to energized line. Our customers enjoy and have come to expect safety, quality, productivity and responsiveness.
Pompano Beach, FL
Mon, 15 May 2017 12:48:08 PDT