Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the fields of information technology, engineering, and manufacturing. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company's inception fifteen years ago, and we've been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By People.
Initech Global is working with our customer which is an innovative company focused on helping their customers actively monitor and protect their processes, assets and people. They develop and produce Electronic Medical Systems. Their internal staff are essential to this mission and each one plays an invaluable role in their continued growth and success. The roles outlined for this position are intended to support the culture, mission, vision and goals of our customer and to provide opportunity for growth and professional development.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in product development, including collaboration with systems engineers and hardware engineers to design, develop and test software, and embedded system software.
- Must be proficient in .Net, C# and/or C/C++).
- Ability to use various software tools on workstations in typical software development environments.
- Understanding of basic software principals, theories and concepts related to software engineering (including software development life cycle and software development process) and object oriented analysis, design and programming.
- Able to complete tasks with minimal managerial input
- Competent enough to understand his/her own limits and be comfortable asking for assistance when needed
- Support Production for Software Modification
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
MUST: BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or Equivalent Degree
5 years of experience in software development
- Experience with WiFi products
- Experience with Bluetooth products
- Experience with audio products * Experience with video products
- Experience with Graphical User Interfaces
- Experience with embedded processors
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree
Customer offers relocation.
We are located on Cascade Road in Grand Rapids, MI. Customer is based in the Grand Rapids, MI.
"Candidates who are authorized to work in United States are welcome to apply".
Grand Rapids, MI
Sun, 7 May 2017 11:41:13 PDT