Assistant General Manager
We are seeking an Assistant General Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the front of house service team.
- Supervise team of both front and back of house
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous restaurant management experience required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
REACH: We represent over 600 hospitality companies made up of national chains, up-and-coming regional groups, and independent operations. Many of our clients do not advertise for their job openings, and rely on us to find the right match. All fees are paid by the hiring company.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most. We believe a one on one meeting is essential to getting to know you, your skill set, your background, and all the important factors that will make your job search unique to you.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste your time or energy, .
See all open jobs with Goodwin Hospitality on the Job Board on our website.
North Reading, MA
Fri, 5 May 2017 10:14:10 PDT