Solutions Development Manager
Our Client has an immediate need for a Manager of Solutions Development to join the IS Department. The Solutions Development Manager will leads a team of in-house web and mobile application developers in creating, deploying and maintaining custom solutions used in their information systems. The Manager will work with both departmental and leadership team to review business needs and translate these requirements into custom software solutions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop web-based and mobile applications (both internal and external).
- Hands on technical team leadership - Set standards, priorities, toolsets and development strategies.
- Meet with departmental management to review custom software requests and translate these concepts into requirements and designs.
- Help keep the technology stack current by researching, learning, and implementing new libraries and languages.
- Oversee critical business data with regards to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple-platform integration.
- Conduct code reviews to improve overall product quality and stability.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in web application development.
- Deep understanding of relational database development.
- Understanding of business intelligence solutions and data warehousing.
- Team leadership/management experience is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, enterprise setting.
- Entity Framework, nHibernate, or similar object-relational mapper
- Experience with SQL Database development and data management
- Bootstrap 3
- MS ASP.NET MVC or similar framework
- MS Team Foundation Server
- Business applications: Elite, Metastorm, IntApp
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent experience
Wed, 17 May 2017 07:45:52 PDT