We are seeking a PART-TIME Market Researcher to join our team! You will be responsible for researching and data,gathering along with analyzing key market information,
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Able to work with limited oversight
- Able to generate/ maintain marketing related documents
- Local Candidate is preffered
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong ability to create unique social media campaigns and strategies
- Current college students or Recent college graduates preferred
With a 40-year history of quality, Niagara Conservation Corporation has earned its reputation as the premier resource for water and energy conservation products engineered to maximize efficiency while still maintaining optimal performance.
Niagara's commitment to conservation and quality extends to its vast product line, including: the revolutionary Stealth 0.8 GPF toilet, Niagara FlapperlessTM EcoLogic toilets and a complete line of toilet systems and programs.
Niagara also has proven expertise in the planning, development and management of energy efficiency programs for the nation's leading electric, natural gas and water utility companies. Scores of government leaders, energy management officials and community-based conservation directors have called on Niagara to help customize their programs with innovative, turn-key conservation solutions.
Recognizing the environmental and financial benefits of water conservation, William Cutler, driven by a vision to manufacture products that save natural resources, founded Niagara in 1977. The company began its product line by manufacturing low-flow showerheads called the Niagara showerhead,as well as other residential weatherization products for the newly-developing utility conservation program market.
Since then, Niagara's commitment to the development and production of innovative, reliable and affordable efficiency products has enabled the company to grow to a multi-million dollar organization. The corporate office is located in Flower Mound, Texas with a satellite office in Cedar Knolls New Jersey as well as around the world including: Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
Sat, 13 May 2017 12:48:48 PDT