Integrity Staffing Services is currently seeking a CNC Programmer for their West Side Client
- 1st Shift
- Health Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Produce Machine Parts through programming, set-up, and operating CNC machine
- Set up mills and lathes, including installing, adjusting, aligning through secure holding fixtures
- Knowledge and use of jaw chucks, tools, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers
- Measuring and calculating dimensions using micrometers/vernier calipers
- Verifies finished product to specs, conduct de-burring
- Training in Vocational Skills, or an Associate's Degree
- Computer and Electronis proficiency, including hardware, software,applications and programming
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including design, use, repair, and maintenance
- Proficient in Arithmetic and statistics
- Candidates must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and pre-employment physical.
Please submit resume directly to this job posting.
Register online at www.integritystaff.com (select the Lakewood Branch) and then call our Lakewood office, at (216) 227-3700 to schedule an appointment.
Since 1992, Integrity Staffing Services has helped businesses navigate their staffing and human resource needs. With a vested interest in the community, Integrity Staffing focuses its expertise on the people and businesses of the region to forge a stronger, resilient and more talented workforce solution.
Wed, 10 May 2017 13:53:18 PDT