OTP Industrial Solutions is one of the largest industrial distributors and service providers in the United States with a team of experts that prides itself on offering technical expertise and solutions across our broad product portfolio for:
• industrial automation
• fluid power
• mechanical power transmission
• pumping systems
We are looking for a Branch Manager in the Galion, Ohio area.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Visiting customers with/without Account Managers.
2. Managing the sales and operations in the office.
3. Providing problem solving assistance to customers and staff.
4. Work jointly with Account Managers to achieve business plans.
5. Work with Sales staff to promote all of OTP's products and services.
6. Uncovering and developing new customers.
7. Responding to "internal customer's" needs.
8. Working with vendors and Application Engineers to maximize our ability to respond to customer needs, and build brand preference.
9. Working his/her own assigned accounts (Up to 20 Assigned accounts)
1. A college degree or a minimum of four (4) years' experience selling/marketing technical products to industry.
2. The ability to utilize technical skills to solve customer problems.
3. Effective communication skills.
4. Proven sales skills.
5. The ability to work productively with other OTP associates and vendors; a "team" attitude.
6. A commitment to the concept of "doing it right the first time".
7. A valid drivers' license.
Associates degree or related job experience; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. Customer Service and/or technician experience desirable.
OTP Industrial Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our benefits program includes medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan - Additionally, we offer paid time off, short-and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance (with the opportunity to purchase additional life insurance coverage), business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Healthy Living Programs.
Buckeye Pumps, Inc. began its operations in September of 1983. We first entered the Ohio market area with an idea. Our idea was and is to be the BEST industrial and municipal process pump distributorship and service/repair business in our area.
Being the BEST requires us to adopt a philosophy that we live by each day that will make us the best. Also we must continually direct our individual efforts towards assessing, developing and instituting standards of service which will guide us in the creation of an optimum service oriented organization. The approach can be best characterized as one of continuous improvement.
Buckeye has built a solid team of committed, capable, and highly motivated associates and we are excited to have them on our team. Buckeye also has an excellent facility, including a great shop with a pump test pit to add to our growing service and repair capabilities.
The addition of Buckeye to the OTP Industrial Solutions team reinforces our already strong pump team throughout Ohio and neighboring states and strengthens our commitment to the pump business in these markets.
We offer a great culture, benefits, competitive compensation package and a 401k program. Join a winning team today!
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 13:16:01 PDT