Supplier Quality Engineer
For our location near Detroit, MI, we are seeking you as
SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER
This position is primarily responsible for coordinating and managing quality systems for components received from supplier, developing, approving, and maintaining supplier's quality and production systems to ensure purchased parts meet product specifications. This position is also an integral part of new product launches including both supplier and parts development for manufacturing.
Contract: 16 months
- Supervise change over process and 1st piece run-off
- Develop/up-date/enforce process documents such as Setup Sheet, WI, 1st piece inspection, maintenance plans, etc are in place, personal is trained and follows defined processes.
- Establish boundary samples and up-date P-FMEA's and CP's.
- 4 years of professional quality process/components experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Experience in advanced quality planning techniques including PFMEA, control planning, process flow diagramming, process auditing techniques, and PPAP.
- Experience in advanced statistical techniques such as capability and standard deviation studies to calculate process variation.
- Experience with MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Beneficial experience:
- Problem Solving in regards to Electrical/Electronic or Body/Exterior of car.
- Certified Quality Management (CQM) and Certified Quality Engineering (CQE) is a PLUS
- Experience conducting audits with TS 16949, VDA 6.3 is a PLUS
- Process Planning experience is a PLUS
We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities.
*Recruiters and headhunters, please do not respond.
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain - from development to production to aftersales.
The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ over 6000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
Thu, 11 May 2017 11:52:20 PDT